- Machine size(mm): 1800
- Year of Manufacture: New
- Street: Stockport
- City: Manchester
- Country: United Kingdom
- Zip/Postal Code: SK6 6NF
- Listed: 27th February 2019 12:54 pm
SF – 80
• This machine is exclusively for the formation of fluting paper and laminating of single facer.
• The speed can reach up to 100 m/min. Production rate max. 100 m/min. The drive motor 15~20 HP, the speed can be adjusted.
• As for the fluting type which can be connected with E-B-C-A-F-G flute, we also can make any type of the flute and cut-off size for the machine that customer required.
• Upper and lower corrugated roller, pressure roller, pre-heater roller are through by air cylinder. Set up Steam pipe system.
• Oil immersed type gear box driven directs the lower fluting roller, pressure roller, glue roller and doctor roller driven synchronously. Single drive mechanism to avoid glue sticking to roll surface when stopping.
• The motion of the upper corrugated roller, pressure roller and glue roller are operated by the hydraulic cylinder. Set up a hydraulic unit control.
• Fingerless/ Finger design. When using fingerless design, lower corrugated roller with suction stand, and suction lid which ensures that the corrugation of the fluting paper does not disperse in the process from the formation to the lamination. Easy to maintain and operate. Special specifications offered contact with us.
• This machine can combine with single wall (3 layers) and single facer corrugators.
Additional Single facer roll is available.
334 total views, 2 today