- Machine size(mm): 2500
- Year of Manufacture: 2001
- Street: VIA LECCO 72
- City: VIMERCATE
- Country: Italy
- Inco Terms 2000: FCA
- Listed: 22nd October 2019 11:07 am
Powerset complete with new lead in tables and new Dry-end controller with automatic order change.
The machine has Left Hand Drive paper going, 400 Volts-50 Hz and it’s actually available in our factory.
1 V-POWERSET Slitter Scorer – 5 OUTS
* Max. mechanical speed: 400 m/min.
* Double module machine with robotic positioning
* Each module has a slitter and scoring station and independent trim system
* Order change at line speed up to 300 m/min. ( not in Tandem)
* Tools are guided on a central high accuracy support
* Tools are always distributed across the working width and lifted up when not in use
* Minimum distance between slitters 140 mm (5.51″)
* Minimum distance between scorers 58 mm (2.28″)
* Minimum distance between scorers when running in tandem: 0 mm (0″)
* Lateral shiftment of the tools: +/- 50 mm
* Positioning tolerance: +/- 0.5 mm.
* Scorers with automatic offset (positive and negative)
* Diameter of the slitters 240 mm (9.44″)
* Diameter of the scorers 200 mm (7.87″)
* 2 sharpening wheels for each slitter
* Automatic sharpening of the slitters with programable sharpening cycles
* Automatic lubrication of the slitters with programable lubrication cycles
* Optimisation of the use of the slitters to reach uniform consumption
* 2 pulling stations with a driven steel roll and no-crush wheels (one for each module – between the slitters and scorers)
* Indipendent electrical cubicle for each module on board, on the operator side complete with air conditioner
* Touch Screen on the operator side
269 total views, 3 today